R-7 7 Watt Rollable Solar Charger
- Made of silicon and Cadmium free
- Performs well in diverse environments, including hot sun
- Does not suffer from wasted over-voltage
- Very thin and flexible solar panels
- 7 watts
- .45 Amps@15.4 volts
- Weight: 10 oz
- Rolled Dimensions: 14.5" x 4" dia.
- Unrolled Dimensions: 23" x 14.5"
- Includes: RA-2 12 volt female cigarette lighter adapter
- Includes: RA-11 15 foot extension cord w/o-ring adapter
These water-proof PowerFilm Rollable Solar Powered Chargers can be used to charge:
- cellphone, camera, and iPod batteries and more
- or use as a trickle-charger for a 12V battery.
Made with professional marine-grade components and rugged UV-stabilized materials.
Now comes with RA2 Female lighter adapter and cable with O-rings.
Max. Power*: 7 Watts
Voltage at Maximum Power (Vmp): 15.4 V
Current at Maximum Power (Imp): .45 A (450mA)
Type of Solar Material: Amorphous Thin-film
Weight: .6 lbs./.269 kg
Rolled 14.5" x 4" x 3.75"/368 x 101 x 92 mm
Unrolled 14.5" x 23"/368 x 584 mm
Connector/wiring info: Wires, 15 ft
Warranty info: 3 year limited warranty from manufacturer
*Measured at (STC) Standard Test Conditions: 25C, 1 kW/m2 insolation, AM 1.5
For trickle charging to cigarette lighter use the RA1 adapter.