Beef Stroganoff with Noodles
A classic old-world recipe of pasta, beef, mushrooms & tomatoes in a rich sour cream sauce.
INGREDIENTS: Instant Pasta [Durum Semolina (enriched with Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin
Mononitrate, Riboflavin, and Folic Acid)], Sour Cream Powder (Cream Solids, Cultured Nonfat Milk,
Citric Acid), Cooked Freeze-Dried Diced Beef, Potato Starch, Parmesan Cheese Powder (Partially
Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Disodium Phosphate), Sliced Mushrooms, Whey Powder,
Tomato Flakes, Natural Butter Flavor, Onion Granules, Low Sodium Salt, Garlic Granules, Instant
Nonfat Milk Powder, Minced Green Onion, Basil, White Pepper, Black Pepper.
1. Open can and remove oxygen absorber.
2. Using the resealable lid (provided), shake the can vigorously to redistribute dry
mix and spices.
3. Reconstitute in the can, pot or other suitable container.
4. Using a ratio of 1 part ingredient to 1 1/2 parts Boiling water (by volume), add to
contents, stir well and cover.
5. May be prepared HOT or COLD.
6. Allow to stand 7-15 minutes.
7. Stir and serve.
Cold water preparation will take up to two  hours to re-hydrate.
Contains Milk, Wheat.
Processed in a facility that produces peanuts, soybeans,
milk, eggs, fish, crustaceans, tree nuts, and wheat.