2000+ Juicer Commercial Model G5-PG710
Finally a juicer powerful enough for those who juice over a gallon a day! The Champion Heavy Duty Juicer was designed for just this purpose, those who juice over a gallon a day.
The Champion 2000+ Heavy Duty Commercial Juicer includes a number of features that bring the power and durability of commercial juicers directly to your kitchen countertop. Heavy-duty, front and rear ball bearing installation for smoother running, maximum r.p.m.'s and cooler operation. Variable 110/220 volt, 50/60 Hertz with stainless steel shaft for longer wear.
There's no juicing challenge too great for a Champion! Operating on the mastication process, the Champion "chews" the fibers and breaks up the cells of vegetables and fruits. This gives you more fiber, enzymes, vitamins, and trace minerals, resulting in the darker, richer color of the juice and sweeter, richer, more full-bodied flavor. You'll see and taste the difference.
As more value is extracted from a vegetable, more pigments (color) are also extracted. This is why Champion-prepared juice is darker and richer in color when compared to that of a conventional centrifugal-type juicer. This is true whether it is carrot juice, mixed vegetable juice, or straight chlorophyll juice such as parsley or turnip juice. You can also see this principle displayed in the Champion-extracted pulp; it is pale in color, indicating that the "good stuff" has been successfully extracted into the juice.
The Champion is Simple to Use
for simplicity, the Champion doesn't require nuts, bolts, screws, or
clamps to assemble. The floating cutter just slides on or off the shaft;
a quick half-turn and the body locks on or releases for removal. By
changing a single part, the juicer becomes a homogenizer. It's so
simple, and all the parts are easy to clean.
The Champion is Versatile
addition to extracting vegetable juices, the versatile unit can make
coconut milk, baby foods, fruit sauces, nut butters, ice creams, and
sherbets. No other juicer can do all this.
The Champion is Durable
by a full 1/3 horsepower, heavy duty General Electric motor, the
Champion Juicer is powerful, durable, and built to last. All juicer
parts are made from 100% FDA accepted nylon and stainless steel. The
Champion's body is lined with a special stainless steel which is almost
wear-free and will not pick up food odor.
special heavy-duty 540-watt motor with stainless steel shaft makes it
ideal for household use. Commercial and International models for juice
bars, restaurants, or overseas operations are also available.
- Large Feeding chamber of 1-3/4" in diameter; able to take large vegetables without cutting them into smaller pieces.
- Floating Cutter designed to separate the juice from the pulp in a continuous operation. No intermittent cleaning required.
Stainless Steel Cutting Blades are cast into the cutter for strength
and durability. They never separate, rust, twist, tarnish, or dull
Tamper (all models include Black tamper), instruction manual, Tritan
Juicing Bowl, small hole screen, cutter, sieve (strainer), and blank
(for homogenizing). Note the Large hole screen (for more pulp) is NOT
included and is optional - see accessory panel to upper right of this
- Warranty: 10-Year Limited Warranty.
- 26 lbs, 17"L x 10"H x 8"W
Please Note: The Champion Juicer does not juice wheatgrass or other leafy greens very well. However, with the addition of the Leafy Greens Attachment, it does them GREAT!
The Champion 2000+ Juicer includes a number of features that bring the power and durability of commercial juicers directly to your kitchen countertop:
Designed with simplicity in mind, the Champion 2000+ Juicer doesn't require nuts, bolts, screws or clamps. Assembly can be completed in seconds. Cleaning is equally quick and painless.
A Champion Juicer is very versatile.
A large feeding chamber reduces prep time by eliminating the need to cut vegetables into smaller pieces.
In addition to fresh juices, the Champion Juicer can also make:
- Fruit Sauces
- Baby Foods
- Nut Butters
- Ice Cream
- Fruit Smoothies
Tips from a third party Champion user
- When juicing more pulpous fruits, such as oranges and grapefruit, insert each fruit portion one at a time and press down with the food plunger more slowly than you would with firmer fruit as this will allow all the cells to be broken with the cutter and you will find more juice will be extracted.
- When peeling citrus, use a carrot peeler to remove the 'zest' of the citrus off the citrus rind (zest is not good for the body!) but leave the white meaty part of the citrus rind. The white meaty part of the citrus rind contains many nutrients and is a major source of Vitamin C. And this method will produce a foamy, delicious glass of citrus juice (reminds me of an "Orange Julius").
- If juicing a mixture of fruits (or vegetables), alternate the fruit (or vegetable), which will aid in keeping the screen free of excess pulp. For instance, my favorite juice is apple/carrot/celery/ginger root juice. I use 2 apples, 2 carrots and 2 celery stalks cut in thirds and a few slices of ginger. I will alternate inserting an apple slice, than a carrot third, and then a celery third, a few more apple slices, than another carrot and celery third and insert a ginger slice in between.
- Because the body requires different enzymes to assimilate vegetable juice and fruit juice, ensure the mixture of produce you juice does not mix vegetables and fruits in the same juice. The only exception to this rule is an apple. Apples can be juiced with vegetables.
- When cleaning the Champion Juicer, ensure the water temperature is warm, not hot. Hot water can leave mineral deposits on the juicer parts and over time the hot water's minerals can build up, especially on the screen. The 5 pieces of the Champion Juicer to clean are not dishwasher safe; however cleaning the Champion Juicer is a very simple and effortless task. And I have found cleaning my cutting board can take more time than cleaning the Champion Juicer!
- The Champion Juicer does not juice leafy greens very well. Examples of leafy greens are spinach, parsley, kale, collard greens, wheat grass, and lettuce. Although, the Champion does juice leafy greens if you ball up the greens into a firm mass and then insert and press the plunger slowly. If your juicing goals are to juice leafy greens daily, the Champion Juicer may not be the juicer you would want to perform this daily task. The Champion Juicer's forte is juicing an incredibility wide variety of fruits and vegetables, even the soft fruits and vegetables such as kiwi, tomatoes, peaches. And my experience has found I can taste the difference between juices from a Champion Juicer to juice from centrifugal juicers. I have found juice from the Champion Juicer tastes richer and bolder than juice from centrifugal juicers. To that end, since my juicing goals did not include juicing leafy greens and I anticipated juicing a wide variety of fruits and vegetables (plus making nut butters, sorbets, sauces, soups, even baby food!), the Champion Juicer was the juicer I selected for my own personal use.