Kelly Kettle Portable Cooker
- Kelly Kettles for Camping, Picnics, Scouts, Fishing, Hunting, The Beach, Outdoor Fun, Power Cuts, etc.
- Boils water Outdoors within 3-5 minutes. Works with any fuel: sticks, dry grass, bark, pine cones.....even dry animal dung!
- NO Batteries, NO Gas - FREE FUEL!
- 3 sizes available in either Stainless Steel or Aluminum
- Base Camp
- Boils 54 fl. Packed Height 13" Width 7.3"  Suits: Groups,
Family Outings, Car Camping, Fishing, Emergency Preparedness.
- Scout - Boils 41 fl. oz. Packed Height 10.4" Width 7.3" Suits: Scouts, Small Groups or Families, Beach, etc.
- Trekker - Boils 20 fl. oz. Packed Height 10.4" Width 5.5" Suits:1-2 people, Backpacking, Trekking, Kayaking, Hill Walking, etc.
- Perfect for Wilderness Survival, Emergency Preparedness, SHTF, Disaster Kits, Bug-Out & Go-Bags.
- The new whistle lets you know when the water is boiled.
- Lightweight, compact & durable. Works in extreme weather.
- Carbon neutral green camping.
- No travel restrictions (planes etc.)
- The Hobo Stove quickly turns the fire-base into an efficient wood fueled Camp Stove.
- No open fire - the fire is safely contained within the kettle & fire base.
- 2yr anti-leak warranty
- Excellent customer service from the Kelly family
Kelly Kettle USA Portable Natural Fuel Stove
The Kelly Kettle backpacking stove is a camping cooking equipment staple for those looking to cook in a base camp setting, or for those looking to add a portable natural fuel cooker to their emergency preparedness kit. Reduce the amount of equipment that you must pack to go camping, as there's no need to pack batteries or gas; the kettle allows for a variety of natural fuels to be used. Choose between pine cones, leaves, twigs, sticks, or even by soaking paper with cooking oil.
Conveniently boil and purify water for safe drinking, hydrate your dehydrated meal, or use it to make a cup of coffee to get your morning started.
Available in three different sizes to accommodate your needs. The Trekker is the smallest kettle available and holds up to 17 oz of water. The medium sized kettle, Scout, can hold up to 44 oz of water. The largest, the Base Camp, can hold 54 oz of water. Accessories are available so that you may cook food in a pot above the kettle.