Large Deluxe Stainless Steel 10 Tray Stainless Steel Digital Dehydrator Model EXC10EL w/Timer & SS Trays
Ideal size for large families, large gardens, craftspeople, sportsmen and commercial use.
NEW! The long lasting beauty and modern appearance of
Excalibur's stainless steel dehydrators lends a touch of class to your
kitchen. The perfect combination of industry leading air-flow mechanics
and materials. Ideal for families, hunters, crafts people, volume pet
treats, in-home dehydrating businesses.
- Case interior and exterior is made of Stainless Steel with Stainless Steel Trays
Excalibur’s patented Parallex Horizontal Air Flow and Hyperwave
Fluctuation Technology, the most efficient heat/dry combination on the
- 10-large Stainless Steel trays, 15" x 15" each.
- 99 Hour Timer lets you set it and forget it. Unit automatically turns off when the set time is complete.
Thermostat 95 F to 165 F. Temperature range is low enough to preserve
active enzymes in fruits and vegetables. Temperature range is also high
enough to meet safety standards for dehydrating meat for jerky. Unit
turns on automatically when thermostat is in use.
- 6.5-inch fan
- Armored See Through Glass Doors
- NSF Approved for Commercial Use
- Made in the USA
- Two-time, Two-temperature
-Set first setting to
start dehydration process
at a higher temperature for a specified
period of time.
-Set second setting to finish dehydration process at a lower temperature
for a period of time.
• Digital display and setting for
• Convenient front access control panel. Unit can be placed under cabinets.
• Removable drip tray for
spills• Quiet motors for lower noise
- Limited 10-year Warranty.
- Preserve It Naturally Book.
Unit Dimensions: 17-1/4" Wide x 20-1/2" Long (deep) x 17" High
Unit Shipping Weight: 66 Lbs
Made in USA
Electrical Components- like
·Higher Cycle Life Thermostat
·Higher Duty Rating Heating Element
·Heavy Duty Motor
- Turbo Charged Parallexx Horizontal-Airflow Drying System. Complete drying system in rear. (includes thermostat and fan). The Parallexx design, with a temperature controlled, fan forced, horizontal drying system mounted in the rear is exclusive to the 2000 and higher Series. The same features found in Excalibur's USDA approved $3500.00 commercial model...in an affordable home unit. Cool air is drawn in the back, heated, and distributed evenly across each tray. During the dehydration process, warm air removes moisture from foods and is pushed out the front of the machine.
- Easy to clean... Spills fall on seamless bottom. Flexible mesh tray inserts (Polyscreens) hold food above the tray frames.
- Horizontal drying provides even drying, eliminating tray re-stacking. Fast drying... you don't lose heat because you don't have to take your Excalibur apart to change the tray sequence.
- Adjustable thermostat allows perfect drying every time. Range: 95º -165º F. The adjustable thermostat can be set for a specific temperature, in increments of 5º F
- Square design increases drying area "25%" with no holes in center of tray. The square design makes it easy to spread puree for fruit leathers and roll-ups, using Paraflexx® Food Drying Sheets, plastic wrap, or parchment paper tray liners.
- Versatile... Trays can be removed to expand drying chamber.
- Removable door and trays - An Excalibur does not have to be taken completely apart to check drying or add more food. Each tray rests on its own support, making it easy to slide each one in and out, as needed. Especially useful when removing thinner slices that finished drying first. It only takes a few seconds to check a tray, thus your food doesn't have time to cool to any material degree.
- Excalibur trays are dishwasher safe.