The classic Pocket Microfilter is a robust water filter made of heavy duty materials, ideal for long lasting continuous use even under extreme circumstances. The silver impregnated ceramic element is effective against bacteria and protozoa. The Katadyn Pocket is the only water filter with a lifetime warranty.
An industry original and the most rugged, highest capacity microfilter available -- still preferred by military and outdoor agencies around the world. Highest quality construction. A best selling emergency preparedness water filter.
- Technology: 0.2 micron ceramic depth filter (cleanable)
- Output: 1 quart, 1 l/min
- Capacity (depending on water quality): 13'000 gal, 50'000 l
- Weight: 20 oz, 550 g
- Dimensions: 10 x 2.4'', 24 x 6 cm
Includes: Prefilter, bottle clip, carry bag, measuring gauge and cleaning pad.
- Technology: Pump filter, ceramic depth filtration (0.2 microns = 0.0002mm pores)
- Effect: Eliminates bacteria, protozoa, cysts, algae, spores, sediments and viruses in combination with particles
- greater than 0.2 microns.
- Output: Approx. 1 l/min
- Capacity: Up to 50,000 litres depending on water quality
- Weight: Approx. 550 g
- Dimensions: 24 x 6 cm
- Guarantee: Lifetime
- Material: Aluminium, stainless steel, silicone, ceramic
- Accessories: Prefilter, bottle adaptor and carry bag
- The first portable water filter - today a classic.
- Made from top-quality, durable materials. This is why the Pocket is suitable for the toughest of conditions and is the first choice for extreme adventurers.
- The tried and tested ceramic depth filter removes bacteria, protozoa and other disease-causing agents.
- The principle:
- The micro-organisms cannot pass through the mini pores of the filter ceramic (0.2 microns) because of their size
(greater than 0.2 microns = 0.0002 mm).
- Unlike disposable filters, the ceramic can be cleaned several times - even in the field.
- Improved, round pump handle for better ergonomics and an outlet hose which can be attached to water containers
- with a simple clip.
HOW IT WORKS:1. Cushioned Base
- For easy pumping
2. Top-quality, Durable Materials
- unparalleled quality with a lifetime guarantee3. Cleanable Silver Impregnated Ceramic Filter Element
- not only for clear but also for very cloudy water -
can be used hundreds of times (not a disposable filter)4. Few Movable Parts
- simple maintenance5. Long Lasting
- requires minimal maintenance6. Improved Hand Ergonomics
- even easier to pump7. Measuring Gauge Supplied
- indicates when the filter element should be changed 8. Output Barb
- With output hose
Bachema AG, Switzerland, 01.07.2010 - Raoultella terrigena, Salmonella typhimurium, E.coli
Bachema AG, Switzerland, 07.12.2004 - Psedomonas aeruginosa
Swiss Tropical Institute, Switzerland, 08.03.1994 - Giardia lamblia