This is a 2-stage replacement filter for the
LifeStraw Go bottle version 2022 and earlier that came with a carabiner attached.
Replacing the filter in your LifeStraw Go is quick and easy to do.
Simply unscrew the top cap from the bottle and gently remove the filter.
Discard the used one.
Insert the new filter into the top cap and then screw the top cap back on to the bottle.
Features & Benefits
- 2-Stage replacement filter compatible with all LifeStraw Go bottles
- Uses advanced hollow fiber membrane technology (0.2 microns) to
remove waterborne bacteria and protozoa up to 264 gallons (1,000 liters)
- Uses replaceable activated carbon capsule to reduce bad taste,
chlorine and organic chemical matter for up to 26 gallons (100 liters)
or 3 months, whichever comes first
- Meets US EPA drinking water standards
- Available in Blue or White
Two Stage Filtration
Stage 1: Hollow Fiber Membrane
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (> LOG 6 reduction), including E-Coli
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction), including Giardia & Cryptosporidium
- Lifetime: 264 gallons (1,000 liters) for the hollow fiber membrane
Stage 2: Activated Carbon Capsule
ABOUT LIFESTRAW GO
- Reduces chlorine
- Reduces bad odour and taste
- Reduces organic chemical matter (pesticides, herbicides, VOC)
- Lifetime: 26 gallons (100 liters) for the replaceable activated carbon capsule
- Replacement carbon capsules available
The LifeStraw personal water filter, a "Best Invention of the Year" (Time magazine) winner,
enables users to drink water safely from contaminated water sources.
LifeStraw is ideal for homeowners during emergencies such as local
flooding which can contaminate drinking water supplies. LifeStraw is
also ideal for campers and hikers who may be drinking from rivers or
lakes and are unsure of the water safety. Because LifeStraw is
lightweight and compact, it is also great for travelers who do not want
to rely on the quality of local water.
Introducing new LifeStraw Go with 2-stage filtration. Dual filtration
process removes bacteria and protozoa and reduces organic chemical
matter and chlorine.
Features & Benefits:
- Filters up to 264 gallons or 1000 liters of water down to 0.2 microns
- Lifetime of 100 liters (26 gallons) for the replaceable carbon capsule
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (> LOG 6 reduction)
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction)
- Reduces chlorine
- Reduces bad odor and taste
- Reduces organic chemical matter (Pesticides, Herbicides, VOC)
- Durable, leak-proof bottle made of BPA-free Tritan
- Filter and mouthpiece detach for easy cleaning
- Includes carabiner for easy carrying
Bacteria removed include:
- Escherichia coli
- Vibrio cholerae
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Protozoa removed include:
- Giardia lamblia (Beaver Fever)
- Cryptosporidium Parvum
- Entamoeba histolytica
LifeStraw filters are the most advanced personal water filters
available on the market today. LifeStraw products have been rigorously
tested to surpass EPA standards for removing E. Coli, Giardia and
Cryptosporidium oocysts, and many other waterborne contaminants.
For every LifeStraw® water filter sold, we provide a child in Africa with clean water for an entire school year.
LifeStraw for Emergency Preparedness & Survival:
In light of recent natural disasters, many people are realizing they
cannot depend on their city water during an emergency. A water filter
that’s lightweight, easy-to-use, and portable is important to have in
your emergency preparedness kit. Buy a LifeStraw for each member in your
household - it's a low-cost investment in security.
Awards and recognition:
LifeStraw has received significant accolades since its original design was invented in 2005. Time
Magazine named LifeStraw the “Best Invention of 2006.” In 2008, it won
the Saatchi and Saatchi Award for “World Changing Ideas”
called LifeStraw the “Innovation of the Year.” And Forbes noted that
LifeStraw is “one of the ten things that will change the way we live.”
Now that LifeStraw has launched in the USA and Canada, we expect
continued positive responses.
LifeStraw is manufactured by Vestergaard Frandsen, which is a
Switzerland-based company specializing in disease control products for
developing countries. Their core business model is centered around
corporate social responsibility, and they help countries reach their
United Nations’ Millenium Development Goals with products designed to
prevent vector- and water-borne diseases. LifeStraws are shipped
throughout the world to countries in need including Haiti, Pakistan, and