Drip Ceradyn Gravity Water Filter
This free-standing gravity filter contains a 10 liter water container for large quantities of water. It filters without effort, with 3 ceramic filters for maximum capacity. No pumping required water container with built-in filter. Ideal for groups, camps, and cabins. Exclusive silver impregnated ceramic elements (3) last up to 39,000 gal. BPA free.
- Technology: 0.2 micron ceramic depth filter (cleanable)
- Output: 1 gal/h, 4 l/h
- Capacity(depending on water quality): 39 - 40,000 gal, 150'000 l
- Weight: 1.3 lbs, 3.3 kg
- Dimensions: 11 x 18 in, 25 x 45 cm
Includes: 3 elements, measuring gauge, cleaning pad.
• No need for pumping or connection to a tap thanks to gravity.
• The Drip filter is used by international relief organizations as group equipment for preparing water. Also ideal
for use in hunting, fishing and mountain huts.
• The tried and tested ceramic depth filter removes bacteria, protozoa and other disease-causing agents. The principle:
The micro-organisms cannot pass through the mini pores of the filter ceramic (0.2 microns) because of their size
(greater than 0.2 microns = 0.0002 mm).
• Unlike disposable filters, the ceramic can be cleaned many times - even in the field. Advantage: longer use and
lower operating costs.
PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS > BENEFITS
• High performance > particularly suitable for large groups
• Gravity filter > convenient water filtration without pumping
• Cleanable ceramic filter element > also filters very cloudy water
• Long lasting life of 150'000 litres of water > minimal operating costs
• No movable parts > simple maintenance
• Measuring gauge supplied > indicates when the filter element should be changed
Technology: Ceradyn version: ceramic depth filtration
Effect: Eliminates bacteria, protozoa, cysts, algae,
spores, sediments and viruses in combination
with particles greater than 0.2 microns.
Capacity: up to 150'000 litres water quality.
Weight: Ceradyn: 3.3 kg
Dimensions: 25 x 45 cm
Guarantee: 2 years
Material: Silicone, ceramic